NATIONAL SHOW RESULTS
Date - 19th & 20TH November 2011
Judges - Melissa Eade and Christer Larsson (Black Red Female & Wheaten Male)
Large Modern Male - Black Red
1. J Buck, Nice colour and shape. BEST OPPOSITE SEX LARGE MODERN.
2. AWE James, Tall, good legs, but could be better in shape.
Large Modern Female - Black Red
1. AWE James, Nice, good colour could be better pen trained BEST LARGE MODERN.
2. PT Watkinson, Tall, needs a bit more time.
3. J Buck, Good colour, bit soft
4. P&A Pennington, Not quite feathered in wing, could do with a bit more front.
Large Modern Male - AOC
1. J Buck, Nice bird but not out in wing feathers
2. P&A Pennington, Good feather, but poor eye and bit knocked kneed.
Large Modern Female AOC
1. P&A Pennington, Good legs a bit small.
Black Red Male
1. CD Lewis, Nice reachy bird, good shoulder. BEST OPPOSITE SEX BANTAM MODERN
2. H Carson, Good colour not quite shape of winner.
3. PT Watkinson, Leg colour could have been better, nice bird.
4. D Hall, Not quite so prominent shoulders
Black Red Female
1. H Carson, Well balanced, stylish, good legs and front
2. CD Lewis, Good shape, hard feather, not so well balanced
3. AF Wetters, Best top colour, nice head.
4. M Griffths, Not so fit, not so good leg colour, nice bird.
1. PT Watkinson, Nice face, hard feathered, good colour, legs could be a better colour
2. H Carson, Better legs, good colour, lacking bit of reach and not so hard feathered.
3. TE Thompson, Stylish, similar to second placed bird
4. H Carson, Bit pale in face, good legs
1. PT Watkinson, Lovely stylish bird, good colour
2. TE Thompson, Similar to first bird, not so good colour
3. H Carson, Good type, not so reachy as first bird
4. H Carson, Colour not so good, legs could be greener
1. D Hall,Nice bird, fine, good legs, stylish
2. SP McKean, Close to winner, slightly longer in back, legs paler
3. SP McKean, Bit longer in back and eye could be better
4. B Carder, Could be stronger in colour and bays
1. SP Mckean, Good strong female, good colour, could be better in eye
2. D Hall, Nice shape, could be fitter
3. SP McKean Not very fit
1. PT Watkinson, Nice good type, colour. Just stands a bit top heavy
2. A Demaine, Not so dark in face, legs could be a bit darker
3. R White, Nice shoulders, bit longer
4. D Hall, Not so prominent shoulders as others
1. PT Watkinson, Nice, could do with bit less cushion
2. D Hall, Bit longer in back than first bird
3. CD Lewis, Nice type, tail a bit high
4. B Carder, Good colour, not so good shape as first three birds
Brown Red Male
1. D Hall, Fine, nice short feather
2. PT Watkinson, Good colour, bit stronger
3. AF Wetters, Light toenails at back
4. B Carder, Bit round on back
Brown Red Female
1. PT Watkinson, Fine and stylish
2. D Hall, Similar to first
3. B Carder, Could be slightly darker in eye
4. EJ de Gray, Good colour, not so quite so tall
Gold Duckwing Male
1. PT Watkinson, Nice, very stylish, good colour
2. H Carson, Good colour, bit bigger than winner
3. CD Lewis, Finer but not so strong a colour and wings could be carried up more
Silver Duckwing Male
1. D Hall, Nice stylish in good feather
2. PT Watkinson, Bit longer in back than winner
3. H Carson, Good prominent shoulders, bit deeper and bit rough on thighs
4. SP McKean, Nice, but not feathered fully on cushion
1. H Carson, Lovely bird, stylish, good type and colour, BEST MODERN & BEST HARD FEATHER BANTAM
2. H Carson, Similar to first bit foxy on wing
3. SP McKean, Bit smaller, nice shape
4. PT Watkinson, Bit longer in back, good eye
AOC Standard Male
1. TE Thompson, Lovely Crele
2. PT Watkinson, Nice Silver Blue, not quite fit
3. AF Wetters, White toenails and plucked in neck
4. EJ de Gray, Blind axial wing feather
AOC Standard Female
1. EJ de Gray, Silver Blue, good type
2. DR Randall, Nice White
3. PT Watkinson, Silver Blue, not as short in back
4. C Birtwell, Lemon Blue, fine, bit long in back
1. CD Lewis, Lovely Birchen, would have done well in open class
2. O&S O’Loughlin, Nice Brown Red, would have done well in open class
3. AWE James, Wheaten,bit stronger male
1. CD Lewis, Birchen, sweet pullet
2. O&S O’Loughlin, Wheaten, nice shape tail slightly held to the right
3. AWE James, Black Red, Duck foot
Adult Male (over 1 year)
1. H Carson, Duckwing, Lovely and tall, short feathered
2. AWE James, Birchen, bit long
Adult Female (over 1 year)
1. R White, Birchen, nice hen
1. H Carson, Nice trio, matching females
2. A Wetters, Not so fit, females well matched
3. AWE James, Cock bit weak in eyes, could be tidier around head, females not so well matched